About Vacation Place Rentals Terms and Regulations for Rental Reservations in Panama City Beach, Florida.
>:Updated on September 20, 2016:<
In Consideration of the rents received and the mutual promises described herein, the Owner of the subject property, through Vacation Place Rentals Management Company, does hereby lease & rent to Tenant/Guest that certain property reserved as stated in your confirmation agreement & under the following terms & conditions set forth in this agreement are as follows. Vacation Place Rentals is also known as V.P.R. for this agreement.
Vacation Place Rentals Team is a member of Vacation Nation, LLC. YOUR SIGNATURE, ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, PREPAYMENT OF MONIES OR TAKING POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTY AFTER RECEIPT OF THE RENTAL TERMS WHICH ARE PUBLICLY EXPOSED AT http://www.vacationplacerentals.com/terms-and-conditions IS EVIDENCE OF ACCEPTANCE OF THE RENTAL TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND YOUR INTENT TO USE THE PROPERTY FOR A VACATION RENTAL. YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF RENTAL BELOW.
1. RESERVATION PREPAY & BALANCE DUE: Payments are accepted by Visa, MasterCard, Discover credit cards, US Certified Funds, Certified Bank Checks, Traveler’s checks or Personal Checks. Vacation Place Rentals minimum pre-pay due at time of reservation is $150.00 (minimum) or 20% of the total rental rate amount will be required at the time of making a confirmed reservation and amount will be deducted from the balance due before check-in. If a Refundable Damage Deposit is placed with your booking we will be send this back approximately 10 days after the departure date, after inspection of the property for any damages, by way of a corporate check by postal mail. A one-time reservation fee could apply to all rental reservations for nightly & weekly stays. Reservation Fee is applied to all rental reservations (Nightly & Weekly Stays), unless paying by E-Check services. Guest has the option to pay with E-check services and not be charged the convenience fee at all. This fee applies for all rental reservation stays that are confirmed, unless paying by personal check or our E-Check services which must be received 30 days prior to arrival date. A processing fee of $50.00 is added to monthly stays 28 days or longer.
Reservation Prepayment must be received by Vacation Place Rentals at time of booking by making the reservation online or over the phone. (20%) of the total vacation stay OR no less than $150.00 is due at the time of making a confirmed reservation and this amount will be deducted from the balance due. Vacation Place Rentals handles multiple properties, multiple Resort communities and prospective vacationers and will not be liable for not receiving the pre-payment due within the specified time frames if mailed to our office. Should re-booking happen, all monies will be returned via postal mail or by credit card. The most secure way to guarantee your stay is to reserve your prepay with a VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER credit cards online or over the phone with a Vacation Place Reservation Specialist by calling 1-850-708-1396 (opt 1).
BALANCE DUE PERIODS: FOR WEEKLY RESERVATIONS – TOTAL STAY COST MUST BE RECEIVED VIA CREDIT CARD OR CERTIFIED FUNDS (CASHIERS CHECK OR MONEY ORDER) IN OUR CORPORATE OFFICE NO LATER THAN 30 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL DATE. PERSONAL CHECKS OR E-CHECKS ARE ACCEPTED FOR THE STAY BALANCE DUE BUT MUST BE RECEIVED NO LESS THAN 30 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL FOR WEEKLY RESERVATIONS.
Vacation Rental Damage fee is included for a one-time charge of $55.00 (varies depending on the property). Our Limited Damage Deposit waiver fee option covers unintentional / accidental damages to the interior of the rental space that may / could occur during your stay period, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. The policy will pay a maximum benefit of $750.00 towards the incidental damage which must be reported by guest.
CONFIRMED RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO PRICE CHANGES DUE TO LOCAL TAXING AUTHORITY BY THE STATE OF FLORIDA OR BAY COUNTY ACCOMMODATIONS TAXES THAT CAN HAPPEN FROM TIME TO TIME. ALL RESERVATIONS REQUIRE A PRE-PAYMENT FOR THE RESERVATION TO BE CONFIRMED AND VALID, ONCE YOU HAVE A BOOKED PROPERTY YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION (BOOKING ID / TRANSACTION NUMBER) FOR YOUR STAY. ALL RENTAL RESERVATIONS HAVE SALES TAX ADDED OF 11.5% (or) 12.54% DEPENDING ON THE LOCATION OF THE RENTAL ACCOMMODATION WHICH IS MANDATED BY THE STATE OF FLORIDA & BAY COUNTY.
2. CANCELLATIONS: All Daily & Weekly cancellations must be in writing and sent via email transmission or postal mail by at least (30) calendar days prior to scheduled arrival for (WEEKLY) rentals; (90) calendar days prior to scheduled arrival for (MONTHLY) reservations to receive any refund of your pre-payment less the administration fee of $150.00. Under no circumstances will a refund be made of the pre-pay amount after the expiration of the 20 calendar days for (DAILY/WEEKLY) or (90) calendar days for (MONTHLY) grace periods. Any reservations obtained under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of any monies received and eviction from the premises could occur. Please follow all posted rules associated with your reservation including property/complex rules that are posted onsite. V.P.R. is not responsible for any errors, for property changes made by owners or for any complex conditions that are beyond our control. All unit descriptions are correct at the time of publishing; however subsequent owner changes and renovations may have resulted in the unit/home that is beyond our control.
NOTICE FROM V.P.R. MANAGEMENT: Should you have a major medical issue or experience trip interruption due to natural disaster, you can be covered by contacting either CSA Travel Protection or Travel Guard Travel Insurance through their websites. Guests may purchase Vacation Rental Insurance up to 72 hours prior to arrival. However, guests opting not to purchase Vacation Rental Insurance need to be aware that no refunds will be available for unforeseen developments such as illnesses, natural disasters (SEE V.P.R. HURRICANE POLICY BELOW) and the like; therefore, your trip investment could be lost. Vacation Rental Insurance plans may not include stays of 30 days or longer. V.P.R. does not sell or receive a commission for these policies; V.P.R. is committed to providing information for such future vacation investment protection to our guest’s.
3. CHANGES TO RESERVATIONS: CHANGES TO RESERVATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING AND SENT VIA EMAIL, FACSIMILE OR DELIVERED VIA POSTAL MAIL. Should any change to stay dates need to take place where the guest opted not purchased travel insurance then there will be a change fee of $50.00 to move and change your stay dates. Rental rate schedules will vary depending on the new dates (season) you have selected and the length of your new stay dates. Transfer of ownership/Transfer of premises: Being the fact that all properties are privately owned (not hotel rooms) should a rental property sell and be placed under different ownership, then Vacation Place Rentals will transfer the reservations to another unit of equal or better standards and notify the primary reservations guest on-file via email and/or telephone communication.
4. MONTHLY RESERVATIONS: Two (2) month rentals or longer will be given priority during the winter season months (November to February months). Required pre-pay money for monthly reservations at the time of reserving is one months total rental amount (RENTAL RATE PLUS TAXES). Credit card payments are accepted for monthly reservations and paid for month to month in advance. Early cancellations and departures of monthly reservation stays do not constitute return of pre-pay monies received unless within the (90 calendar days) period less the administration fee of $150.00. All monthly stays have a cap of $75.00 to $150.00 on electric charges per month. Any overages shall be paid for out of the refundable deposit or paid by the guest as the overages come due. For more information on monthly reservations contact V.P.R. at 850-708-1396.
5. FAMILY RENTALS: Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without an accompanying adult staying in the unit at all times. VPR requires at least one member of the party to be 23 (twenty-three) years of age – Resort Communities like Regency Towers Condos require 21 (twenty-one) years or older for properties that occupy up to 4 adults and for Homes that occupy more than 6 must have 3 adults ages 23 (twenty-three) or older in the home at all times, unless specifically approved by V.P.R. management in writing (COLLEGE PHOTO IDENTIFICATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL GUESTS STAYING IN ANY OF OUR RENTAL PROPERTIES FOR SPRING BREAK PERIODS). Any violators will be evicted according to Florida Statue 508-141 with forfeiture of all monies. No rental property may be sublet without permission from V.P.R in writing… Your reservation is not transferable to another party without written or emailed permission and acknowledged in writing from V.P.R. and all parties must present valid identification. Parents are not allowed to check-in and then leave the property; Parents must stay at the property to chaperone throughout the duration of the reserved stay dates. Any group whose behavior creates a disruption or interferes with their neighbor’s reasonable peaceful enjoyment of their property will not be allowed to stay and no refunds of rents received shall be made.
>>> FOR SPRING BREAK RENTAL PERIODS: During College Spring Break periods a special set of rental policies are in place for periods from March to April. Some Resort area’s and vacation rental homes have age requirements and limits as to booking the accommodations. Our private condominiums required booking ages ranging from 21 years or up to 25 years old with Vacation Place Rentals inventory. PLEASE CALL ONE OF OUR RENTAL RESERVATIONS TEAM MEMBERS for any further questions at 850-708-1396. We are located here in Panama City Beach, Florida and open 7 days a week. We do require a minimum cost/pre-payment to secure your stay dates with a Visa, Mastercard or Discover at the time of confirming a booking with the remainder stay cost to be paid no later than 20 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Check-in begins at 4:00 P.M. (CST) and check out is on or before 9:30 A.M. (CST). All rental property occupants must have school college photo id’s are required to be on-file with the Vacation Place Rentals reservations team.
REGARDING SPRING BREAK REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSITS: The required refundable security deposits vary from property to property (Condos and Vacation Homes) from $300.00 to $550.00 for all Spring Break rentals. Please allow the refundable security deposit after departure and inspection up to 20 days to be refunded back to you by either a the credit card on file or by a corporate check via postal mail.
NO EXPLOSIVES OR FIREWORKS WILL BE PERMITTED ON ANY LEASED PROPERTY. NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED IN ANY OR OUR PROPERTIES. To better service the thousands of travel guest’s, should Vacation Place Rentals or its cleaning and inspection staff determine that there has been remnants of smoking in the property you will forfeit your entire damage deposit or could be charged/billed $300.00 for smoke remediation applications, carpet/upholstery cleaning for violating the terms of rental by VPR. If you are smoking on the balconies/patio please close the door behind you and dispose of the butts appropriately. PLEASE DO NOT LITTER ON THE PREMISES – Let’s keep our beaches beautiful and safe for all to enjoy.
6. DOG FRIENDLY PROPERTIES: V.P.R. ONLY ALLOWS SMALL DOGS LESS THAN 30 LBS FOR OUR ADVERTISED PET FRIENDLY RENTALS. Some rentals require smaller dogs so call V.P.R. Management for any questions when reserving with a dog. Some properties do allow and others do not allow dogs on the premises. If you bring a pet to a non-pet friendly property you will be asked to remove and board the pet. Also, any evidence of a pet in a non-pet friendly property or on the premises will results in forfeiture of all monies paid including the damage deposit. For dog friendly units, dogs must be crated while not in the property and all furnishings must be covered with a sheet to prevent damage to property furnishings. Any evidence of damages will be billed to your credit card or deducted from the damage deposit on file. Management at the time of reservation makes detailed notes regarding the type and size of dogs for your stay. Should management be notified by our property inspectors, cleaners or maintenance staff of pets not noted in the reservation you may be asked to leave and/or could be charged for extra cleaning. For ADA Compliant service dogs we will need to have the proper copies of licensed and registration documents on file at VPR’s reservation office.
7. VACATION RENTAL PERIODS FOR HOLIDAYS: Weekly rental periods are week to week (7 nights & 8 days, Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday) for holiday periods. Holiday Periods vary for minimum night stays with these periods as follows: July 4th week, Thanksgiving week and Christmas are weekly/monthly rental periods only unless authorized by management. Should you have any questions feel free to contact our reservations supervisor Sandra Johnson at 850-708-1396 ext 301.
8. V.P.R’s HURRICANE POLICY: We will refund unused days (prorated) in the event of a mandatory evacuation by the Bay County Emergency Management Offices of North West Florida and in conjunction with the National Weather Service (www.nhe.noaa.gov) which may issue a mandatory evacuation notice. If no evacuation notice is issued by either of these government agencies and you choose to leave before the end of your reservation period or choose to cancel due to “potential” threatening weather, no refund or compensation will be made. Cleaning fees and reservation fees are non-refundable.
EARLY CANCELLATIONS OR EARLY DEPARTURES DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER DO NOT WARRANT ANY REFUND OF RENTS RECEIVED, UNLESS WITHIN THE HURRICANE POLICY ABOVE. V.P.R. recommends vacationing guests to purchase travel protection insurance to avoid further loss or monies.
9. VACATION PLACE RENTALS: Reserves the right to change rental assignments under emergency conditions or unexpected maintenance problems that deem the property uninhabitable which may arise from time to time. Every attempt by V.P.R. will be made to contact you by mail, email or phone with a new confirmation if a change becomes necessary. V.P.R. is not responsible for errors for property changes made by owners or for any conditions that are beyond our control. All unit descriptions are correct at the time of printing; however, subsequent owner changes and renovations may have resulted in the property since your initial reservation. Please feel free to contact V.P.R. at 850-708-1396 for any further questions or concerns.
10. CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIMES: Check-in time is from 4:00 to 5:00 PM (CST). Check-out time is on or before 10:00 AM (CST). Please be patient with the cleaning staff as our standards of cleanliness are high and we want the property to be prepared for your check-in arrival. During busy PEAK and HOLIDAY periods no early check-ins will be honored and further, it is known and understood that check-in times can be up to 6:00 PM (CST) unless V.P.R. staff gives notice to guest’s of an earlier check-in time. For any housekeeping of maintenance related questions for your stay please call VPR Enterprises, LLC. (Rental Cleaning Company) our chosen cleaning contracted company for our properties at 850-896-1950 after normal office hours (7:30 PM to 8:30 AM CST).
Vacation Place Rentals offers Express Check-in for your reservation at the property by way of a key-less entry coded system. All cash transactions must check-in at our office during normal office hours at one of our offices listed below. Vacation Place Rentals makes every possible effort to have the property professionally cleaned and ready to accommodate you however, during our busiest times there might be some minor delays for a professionally cleaned property. For any housekeeping issues you may contact our housekeeping quality absurdness department which was provided in your reservation confirmation paperwork. No refunds will be given for late arrivals or early departures. Arrivals after normal business hours must be paid in full and must call in advance to make arrangements for after hour check-in.
V.P.R SUPPLIES TO EACH PROPERTY AN ‘INITIAL SUPPLY’ OF TOILETRIES THEY ARE: Toilet paper, shampoo, bathing soap, also supplied is a roll of paper towels, dishwasher detergent and trash bags. All private vacation rentals come with bed linens, wash cloths, bath towels and kitchens have eating utensils, cutlery, glasses and cook ware. V.P.R. would recommend you bring beach towels as property towels are not allowed to be used outside of the property.
11. LATE NIGHT ARRIVALS: Arrivals after normal business hours must be paid in full and must call in advance to arrival for check-in arrangements and coded key access. Should you have any trouble with access please call us for assistance. Normal rental check-in office hours are from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) seven days a week. Late night arrivals are any time outside of normal office hours at Vacation Place Rentals.
12. LOST KEYS & LOCKOUTS: There will be a $100.00 charge for any lost key, gate cards or property lockouts after office hours to cover the cost of re-keying the property. Please remember to return the key, if applicable, to the lock box after usage. For any lockouts or lost keys you may call our preferred after hours provider VPR Enterprises at 850-896-1950 / www.RentalCleanings.com.
13. RENTALS WITH POOLS: Pool privileges are available only on those properties designated as such; most swimming pools are open only from March to November, unless heated or indicated otherwise. Please check the property listing or call V.P.R. office for more specific information. Pool opening/closing schedules are subject to change without notice or refund. If renting a property with a pool access then Owner(s) is released from all liability for any injuries or death resulting from the lessee or his/her guest’s use of the pool. Property Owners provide pool and/or hot tub maintenance through a third party that is unaffiliated with Vacation Place Rentals management and Owner(s) will not have or assume any responsibility for supervising the existence, frequency or adequacy of pool/hot tub maintenance. Inadequately maintained hot tubs and pools can cause viral or bacterial illnesses that could be life threatening under various circumstances. V.P.R. management does not inspect or test the pools and hot tubs for the presence of health threatening organisms. When tenants and guests us a pool/hot tub, they assume the risk of illness from an improperly maintained pool/hot tub and agrees to hereby release V.P.R. and Owner(s) from any liability for injury or damages resulting from the use of an improperly maintained pool. No alcohol, pets, urinating or putting of any products that would effect the function of the pool/hot tub. Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in hot tubs without adult supervision.
14. VACATION PLACE RENTALS DISCLOSURE: Guest agrees that Owner(s) or Management for Owner(s) V.P.R. are not responsible for any injury to any person occurring on the property during the term of occupancy. Guest understands that the property is privately owned and/or managed, including all furnishings and neither management nor the Owner(s) shall be responsible for providing any additional furnishings or equipment not presently within the condo or home, unless specified within the reservation. Guest understands that certain areas, such as owner lock closets are designated for private use of the Owner(s) and will not be made available for use. V.P.R. will have the right to monitor, inspect and make repairs as needed to the property in preventing any damage or potential damage. Guest must comply with all individual building, zoning, association and complex rules and regulations during their stay. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice which are publicly displayed on our website at Panama City Beach vacation accommodations.
15. AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS: Vacation Place Rentals and Owner(s) assume no liability for loss, damage or injuries to persons, invitees or their personal belongings. Neither does the management or the owner(s) accept liability for any inconveniences, damages, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas cable service, electricity, plumbing, pool malfunctions, as well as weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God or other reasons beyond our control. Also, Guest agrees that V.P.R. and Owner(s) of reserved property shall not be liable to the Guest, Guest invitees or any other person or animal for any injury loss or damage to any person or property on or around the property of the reserved property.
16. MAINTENANCE ISSUES: Please report any maintenance issues for the property to V.P.R. maintenance staff at 850-708-1396 Option 1 (normal business hours) or Option 3 (after hours) maintenance team and we will report and respond to your request. We understand that you are here to enjoy your vacation stay and will move efficiently in handling such maintenance requests with minimal interruption. Refunds will not be made for general maintenance issues that are beyond our control including, but not limited to, external building related issues, heating and air conditioning, hot water tanks, appliance downtime and other reasonable issues that may arise throughout your stay. For any housekeeping related issues please call our office and they will be addressed & solved. As a leader in the private rental space, the Vacation Place Rentals Team wants to continue to be the superior option for your vacation stay in Panama City Beach, Florida.
17. EVIDENCE OF ACCEPTANCE TO THIS AGREEMENT: Your signature or prepayment of monies, full payment or taking possession of the property after receipt of this agreement via email or postal mail is evidence and acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth by Vacation Place Rentals for the intent to use selected property as a vacation rental. If it becomes necessary for Vacation Place Rentals to retain an attorney to enforce any provisions of this agreement the cost of attorney shall be added to the outstanding balance due to Vacation Place Rentals (V.P.R.). All cases shall be tried in the courts of Bay County, Florida. These terms and conditions are publicly displayed on our website at VacationPlaceRentals.com.
Vacation Place Rentals Management appreciates your consideration in vacationing with us in Panama City Beach, Florida!
Vacation Rental Property Management in Panama City Beach for Fine Resorts & Condominiums in Panama City Beach, Florida such as:
Regency Towers Rental Condos, P.C.Beach, Florida | Treasure Island Resort | The Summit Beach Resort | Moonspinner Condos | Gulf Highlands Resort Town-Homes | Splash Resort Condominiums | Gulf Crest Beach Resort | Sunrise Beach Resort Condos | Tidewater Beach Resort Condos, P.C.Beach, Florida | Tropic Winds Resort Condos | Several Vacation Home Rentals | Thomas Drive Area Rentals P.C.Beach, Florida | All by the Vacation Place Rentals Management Team.
Vacation Place Rentals Management Team
ATTN: ACCOUNTING RENTAL CENTER
6126 Thomas Drive (Reservations Center)
Panama City Beach, Florida. 32408
THOMAS DRIVE CHECK-IN OFFICE:
6126 Thomas Drive (Across from Watercrest Condos)
Panama City Beach, Fl. 32408
850-708-1396 – Reservations Center (Open 7 Days a Week)
850-708-1451 – Reservations Center (Open 7 Days a Week)
850-764-6844 – Regency Towers Reservations Center
850-387-0768 – Facsimile
“Proud Member of Vacation Nation, LLC.”